The Shupes

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update

Just wanted to pop in and update everybody. Today was a rough day. We ended up taking a step back. We thought we might be able to get some of the tubes out of our little guy but he kinda relapsed and so now we're back to square one. It's just a big waiting game. He has to hit certain milestones, then maintain the progress for x amount of hours before they can decide if it was really progress. It's sooooo frustrating.

I will be coming home from the hospital tomorrow (thursday) without Brigham. Which doesn't make us very happy, but at least we know he's in the best possible care. Emotionally I think we're just kinda zapped.

We're kinda keeping to ourselves for right now, but will try to keep everyone updated on stuff here. We love you guys, thanks for all of the love and support. We know things could be much worse. We're so blessed that things have gone as well as they have. We definitely feel like Heavenly Father is looking out for us.

2 comments:

Geneve said...

Thanks for keeping us updated! He's such a cute little guy, and I'm so sorry that he has to stick around for a while. That would be so hard. I have been wanting to call, but I'll give you guys some time and check in later. We love you and are praying for all of you!

jami v. said...

Thanks for the update, and we're still sending love and prayers from way out here. xoxoxoxoxo