He's been off the ventilator for about an hour! :) He still has his chest tube which is the big one we need to get rid of but after a few days of nothing we're excited. (We have to be cautiously excited because he can go back on just as easily, but we're just being happy about it right now.) I will be going up to see my son's face without tubes for the first time since the O.R. And of course when I get home I'll post a picture. :)
For those of you wondering what you can do to help. Just keep him in your prayers. We're finding that this is just a big waiting game and we're feeling as helpless as everybody else. We appreciate all of the offers for help. We'll not be shy about asking if we think of something. :) Right now we mostly just need those prayers. Love ya everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment