The Shupes

Monday, September 21, 2009

Summer Fun

Well we made it. I swear we've camped all summer but we've finally made it through. Thank goodness! :)

I just wanted to pose a couple of pictures of Aly and Tay this summer. We go to Bear Lake every year with friends and this year both Aly and Tay Skied. They did awesome! I was so proud of them. Tay didn't even fall. He got right up on the first try and the boat took him around and finally they dummped him. He was awesome. Aly had a little harder time at first because the skis were tied wrong but once they got them right she got right up too!

Aly:

Tay:
I zoomed in on their faces in photoshop and it cracked me up, Tayson was just dead serious, he didn't really look like he was having a good time. Aly looked scared. :) Love it. They crack me up.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Where's the picture of you skiing? :)

Stacie said...

lol! Right next to the swimsuit calendar I posed for last year. ;)