Hey everybody!!! Just wanted to pop on here quick. I haven't had much time to myself to be on the computer so the old blog is dusty. :) We're doing good, just normal stuff. Brig is healthy and soooo chubby. :) We just had to buy a new car. I hate it when those things go out but it's kinda fun to have something so new to drive. I've been crafty lately. I made a couple of hat's. Brig is modeling the teddybear hat! :) He loves it, you just can't tell because he cries when he wears it.The other one is a gift for a friend who just had a baby. I'm making one to use on newbor
ns in my photography too. I thought it would be adorable in a picture. I'm excited to be back into the swing of things photography wise. I was so overwhelmed last fall I thought I wouldn't get back into it too soon after Brig was born but I'm itchin to get going. I'm thinking about a couple of different marketing options. I'm really excited to do newborns again. That's my real love.Well I better get back to things but just wanted to post something at least. I need to do a post telling about our holidays and stuff. Sounds overwhelming to back track. I guess that's why I should be better and keeping this thing up. :)
3 comments:
Adorable - teach me!
seriously, could you be more talented?? and i'm going to be having this baby come may and think you should take a vacation and come out here and get back into the newborn photography :) wouldn't that be fun?! ah ... i can dream, can't i???
Oh my gosh Stace! I love these! When you said you were making hats, I never would have imagined how adorable they are! I think they'll be perfect for newborn photos. :)
Post a Comment