Here's the highlights.
- Emmie's doll that sucks on her bottle, then burps and goes to sleep. ( I've played with it as much as she has. Really I have.)
- Brigham wearing sparkly star sun glasses that he won from the ball of fun on Christmas Eve.
- The thank you note that Aly wrote to Jeff and I for Christmas. (Seriously so sweet. She wasn't even required to write it in primary or anything. She said she was thankful that Jeff got to baptize her and that I take care of her.)
- Tayson's bad reaction to the sweater from Grandma and Grandpa. Think Christmas Story. I thought he was going to cry. :)
- Emmie's Christmas Day concert. It lasted for a half an hour and she only actually sang 1 song. The rest of the time was her with her hands on her hips dancing around saying "Okay! Ready?" It was hilarious.
- Aly being baptized
- Michael Buble tickets
- My awesome prank on Kimi. :) She asked me to make a card for my sister who she had for the gift exchange and she told me to sign it from "Your Favorite Sister" So I signed it "Your second favorite sister." She didn't think it was funny. It probably wasn't as funny as I thought it was but it was still funny. :)
- Candy bar game at the Southwick family party. My kids made out like bandits. Afterward Karilynn was trying to get Tayson to trade a Milky way for a nutroll and he wasn't going for it. She pulled the nut roll out of his bag and put the Milky Way into his. Then he said that he wanted his nutroll so she said give me my Milky way back. He looked into his bag and said: "I don't have a Milky Way!"
- Tayson Checking out everyone else's presents first before checking out his own on Christmas morning.
- Aly roller blading through the house. She's as graceful as me.
- Brigham playing & filling his piggy bank over and over, and trying to steal Emmie's doll at every opportunity.
- Brigham's courtesy laughs.
- Reading the Christmas Story with the kids
- Being with our families
1 comments:
I love all of it. And I can picture your kids doing everything you listed. They are adorable. It sounds like everyone had a super fantastic Christmas, and I am jealous of your Michael Buble tickets.
Post a Comment