The Shupes

Sunday, November 15, 2009

On the way to Grammy's house

We have the best conversations in the car. On the way there Tay was talking about this site we showed him from forever ago that my friend emailed me. Check it out my kids love it: Puppy Clean

He asked how I got the puppy in the computer, then Jeff asked him if he wanted a computer dog and he said "Yeah! I want a real computer!" :) Seriously, this kid! I know most of my stories are about him but he gives us so much to work with!!

Our other kids do way cute stuff too. Emmie has been going around telling us who's great and who's the best. She'll come up to me or Jeff and say Mama's Great and you're the best! Then she beams at us like she granted us our one true wish. Aly made a lost sign. She drew pictures of her Hannah Montana notebook and a couple of other little things she lost and hung it up. :) Aren't kids hilarous? Love em.

0 comments: